I like lists.
The ones with little boxes that I can neatly check off.
Or maybe scribble a line right through it. Whatever, its a rush.
For the past two years Ronnie and I have attended MasterMind Summit. Its a personal growth seminar here in San Diego specifically for those in Real Estate (hubs is a lender). Brian Buffini is ALL about goals. He believes that if you aren’t setting goals, how are you ever going to achieve success?
The man has a point.
So I sat myself down and made some goals for this year. Here they are. To be accomplished by Aug 2014 so I still have some time.
- 10 minute mile
- CLEAN eating
- consistent juicing
- Workout 4x a week
- Invest in Savings & Investments equally
- Minimize WANTS
- Have 5 good juicing recipes
- Research and Plan Homeschool Curriculum for Kindergarten
- Read & Apply 3 Christian Concepts
- Time Block to be more productive
- Maintain a clean home
- Implement a deep cleaning schedule
- Develop 4 happiness habits
- Intentionally mentor 1 person
- 20 min uninterrupted play time EVERY DAY
- 6 “dates” with each member of my immediate family
I better get crackin.
Im excited to conquer these goals buy I gotta break them down so I can attempt to be successful.
My goals for JUST December are:
– actually run my mile. (Hard to improve the time with no starting point)
– stay UNDER budget
– organize laundry area
– 1 garage day
– 4 chores EVERY DAY
– write blessings every day
– 20 min of uninterrupted play time EVERY DAY
Any goals you care to share?